Wednesday, April 13, 2011

That's All, London!

Well friends, this is it... My grand and awesome adventures have come to an end. Today is my last day in London. It is a day full of mixed emotions! I think the closest I came to crying was when I had to tell the lady at the chocolate store I was leaving for America tomorrow and would never be returning again. It's been a rough few days, full of laughter and tears. I've never been more bipolar in my life! :)  I just wanted to write my one last post, to give London a final farewell... in a short 15 hours from now, I will boarding a plane headed for home. And though I'm confident I will miss this city, I can not deny that it has been the absolute best time of my life! An experience I will never ever forget!
I have learned so much, and made so many life-long friends since being here in London. So many incredible people who have touched my life in so many ways! They will never be forgotten, and forever loved!

There are so many things I am so excited for upon going home! And here they are:
1) My family... I've missed their jokes, their teasing, and just them in general.
2) My favorite person in this world... Eric Hutchinson! I pretty much love him!
3) Food. I'm sure at this point, anything will taste amazing!
4) My closet full of clothes! Cute ones! Ones that I will actually enjoy wearing!
5) My shoes....
6) My very own bed, in my very own room!
7) A warm shower. I love that Americans know what warm means...
8) Driving in a car, on the right side of the road.
9) My friends! (yes, surprise! I actually do have some... haha)
10) Seeing my new niece for the first time, and getting to play with my adorable nieces and nephews!

I can't believe that this is actually happening.... I feel like I'm living in a dream! It's so bizarre. Where has the time gone!? I guess it's true, what they say: time flies when you're having fun! And believe me... I've had fun! It has been the best four months of my life, and it's been a blast! I would not trade this experience for the world! I don't regret a single thing. And I am looking forward to the future and what it holds in store for me! So many great things are going to happen this summer! I'm sure I"ll keep you all posted! :)
Thanks for reading about my lame life, I hope you've enjoyed reading my stories, as much as I've enjoyed telling them! Thank you London, for the experience of a lifetime! I love you, and I will never forget you!
Until next time... over and out!



No comments:

Post a Comment