Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

This week was my 21st birthday! And let me just say... best birthday of my life! I loved every single minute of it!  :)  It started with a late beginning. I love sleep. So lucky for me, we don't have classes on Wednesdays, so I got to sleep in! Golden! Then I just got to take my sweet time getting ready for the big day... Turning 21 is a big deal. haha  I put on my new outfit I bought the week before from H&M - Best store in the world. My new favorite ever. And then I got to spend a good hour or so playing the piano... and it was absolutely amazing! My favorite thing ever. It always makes me feel so good. I love it! I then went on a Tesco run with my buddy Emily, and stopped to get some fantastic frozen yogurt from FROG! Delicious!
I know... it sounds pretty awesome so far huh? But just you wait! It only gets better from here! So after my little Queensway excursion, me and my buddies Blake and Liz set off on perhaps the greatest adventure of my life. Best night ever! We went and saw the most amazing show in the history of the world. And that would be PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! Dream come true! I have waited my whole life for that moment, and there was no better time to see it, then on my birthday, in London! I am such a lucky girl. Sometimes I forget just how blessed I am to be here. But it's days like this that put me badk in perspective, and I have to take a minute to be thankful for what a great opportunity I have being here. Anyways, after the show, we walked up the street to the Caffe Concerto! There we ordered Hot Chocolate and slices of the most amazing cake ever! I thought I was going to die... and seriously, I would have been happy! It was ao great! :)  I honestly can say that this was the best birthday of my life! It was definitely different being away from home where I have my family and friends to hang out with and talk to... but I had a blast with my new friends here in London, and I would not have traded this day for anything in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment