Saturday, January 15, 2011

Living the London Life

Well friends, here they are! Finally, the pictures I know you've all been dying to see!  (ok... so maybe they're just the pictures I've been dying to post.) But either way, here they are! 

This here is our first official group photo. Yeah, we're pretty awesome. I don't blame you for being jealous. :)

This picture is me standing in front of the London Bridge! Pretty much one of the coolest things ever...

Umm... London is absolutely gorgeous. What more can I say?


The Tower of London! One of the coolest historical sites in all of London! (well, of the ones I've seen so far)


Ever seen the movie Bedknobs and Broomsticks? Yeah. It rocks. And I was there! It was adorable!

Buckingham Palace! (This is where the queen live... how awesome is that!?)
 
 
Typical London street... they are all so beautiful, and so adorable. I love it!


This is me and the gang at Stonehenge! One of the coolest things ever...

So there you have! That was just a small glimpse into my many adventures thus far in the wonderful land of London. I hope you enjoy! And don't you worry... there will be many more to come!  :)  Until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment