Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Day in the Countryside

Wednesday February 2nd:
This was perhaps one of the most beautiful days ever! Today was the day that we drove far into the English countryside, and went on a ten mile hike! Doesn't sound too fun, I know. But trust me on this one... it was one of the most fun things I've done yet! It may just be because there is nothing I love more about England than it's ability to make me feel at home with it's rolling green fields, herds of sheep and cows, and little farm houses spotting the countryside. I absolutely LOVE it! Think I'm kidding? Take a look...

Yup! I told you so... it's gorgeous! Anyways, this hike was fantastic! We got to walk through several large fields, up a few hills, along the river, through the wonderful city of Kent, and we also got to stop for a picnic inside the ruins of an ancient castle. I just love England!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment