Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentines Day, London Style

There is no better way to start your morning, than waking up to the most adorable Valentine’s Day card made especially for you, by one of the most adorable guys in the world. It’s very... adorable.  Haha  J There is also no better way to start your afternoon than discovering that you have mail! I finally have my London Underground Oyster Card! I can now travel without the stress and humiliation... hooray! Oh, and did I mention that my new computer battery came too!? It was pretty much the best afternoon of my life, and it only got better! This happy Valentine’s Day, I got to go to my favorite class, Creative Writing! And because it is the day of love, we celebrated by talking about the elements in a love poem, and then we tried writing really bad love poems. Here is mine!
Really Bad Love Poem
I have a hunch
That I love you a bunch!
I like when we hold hands
And visit faraway lands.
And when we kiss,
It feels like bliss.
When you give me that smile,
My heart flies a mile.
I’d go anywhere,
As long as you were there.
Yes, I have a hunch,
That I love you a bunch!
Yeah I know... its pretty lame, But that’s what makes it so BAD!  J haha  After a wonderful dinner and TESCO run, we all got dolled up for our day of love celebration: Swan Lake Ballet! It was awesome... Really rather long and somewhat boring. But that’s only expected when watching men in tights dance on stage for over 3 hours, right? J haha But it was really great. I enjoyed it a lot. Especially the music... gorgeous! After the ballet was over, me and Ramzi were trying to find the tube station, and we got lost! But as we wandered the city in search for a tube station, we stumbled upon.. Gringott’s! Well, not the actual building of course. But the real Australia House where they filmed Gringott’s Bank in Harry Potter! It was pretty awesome! We finally made it home, and then of course, me and the girls had our usual little ‘girly talk’, and then I got to enjoy some of the best hours of my life! I got to skype the love of my life! It was so much fun... there was no better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than talking to him. I LOVED IT! Oh, but wait... it still gets better! Because when we had finished talking, I got to call my absolute favorite person in this world: Natalie Lemon!   J She is seriously the best. And even though we were cut off mid-conversation... it was the highlight of my week! And then, my night ended with a bang when I got to call my family on the phone! I miss them so much! And it was so wonderful to hear their voices! Best way to end an already perfect day! Basically, today was just the BEST DAY EVER!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment