Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things I Miss...

Well friends, we've reached the halfway point! Only 48 more days until I make my triumphant return! :)  I am so excited, yet also really sad. I wish there was more time to enjoy this wonderful city and culture. However, there are also a lot of things I miss about home... things I am excited to return home for. And since it's just been one of those days,,, I'm going to share a few:

THINGS I MISS TODAY
*My mommy
*Warm water... that comes out of one faucet instead of two - one scalding and one freezing
*My computer
*Obviously, my boyfriend :)
*A bed I can actually fit on
*Normal Showers with normal showering products. example: a loufa would be nice!
*My shoes!!!!!
*My dad... he's THE man!
*Macaroni and Cheese... any normal American food actually.
*Bottled Water!
*My bestie Natalie Lemon
*Real school... weird as it may sound, I really do miss it!
*The sun. Although it came out today, I miss seeing it everyday!
*Isaac Davis... what a stud. Need I say more?
*My roommates! (apt #11)
*Clean air
*My cell phone!
*My little brothers....

Alright. I think that's enough complaining for one day! :)  hehe  But seriously, London is fabulous and amazing and great. And I am so glad to be here! I would not trade this experience for anything in the world!  :) But I am also glad to be to this point. I'll be home before you know it!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you didn't have that great of a day, Sharon. :( I think we've all had those days. Let's make tomorrow GREAT! I love you and am SO HAPPY you are here with me!! You are an amazing roommate! XOXO, Liz

    ReplyDelete